Books that will change how you see the world.
The following is a list of books that have shaped Inspired Home Office into what it is today. I’ll bet you even own some of these must-reads.
All of these links go to Powells.com, the biggest, coolest independent bookstore in the US. Full disclosure: if you buy any of the books below, I receive 7% of the sale (about $0.25). You’re welcome to purchase without using my link as well.
- The Path of Least Resistance: Learning to Become the Creative Force in Your Own Life
- Apartment Therapy: The Eight Step Home Cure
- Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui
- Use What You Have Decorating
- In Praise of Slowness: Challenging the Cult of Speed
- Crazybusy: Overstretched, Overbooked, and about to Snap! Strategies for Handling Your Fast-Paced Life
Edward M Hallowell
- Do It Tomorrow and Other Secrets of Time Management
- The E Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
ADD and Psychology
- Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most Out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder
Edward M Hallowell
Loving What is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
- Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment
- An Altar in the World: A Geography of Faith
- Gratefulness: The Heart of Prayer
Brother David Steindl-Rast
- The Sufi Book of Life: 99 Pathways for the Modern Dervish
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types
Don Richard Riso
- Woman’s Retreat Book: A Guide to Restoring, Rediscovering and Reawakening Your True Self – In a Moment, an Hour, or a Weekend
- Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man and Life’s Greatest Lesson
Click on any book to support an independent bookseller: Powell’s Books in Portland, Oregon.