It’s such a struggle to keep that desk organized!
You need to see it to remember it. You don’t want stuff all over your desk, but you don’t want it hidden away in a file cabinet either.
You try to start new organizing systems, but they fall apart a few weeks later. There’s so much to deal with every day, you often feel stressed and guilty that you don’t get to it all.
Your clutter builds up and it’s frustrating. Overwhelming. It’s hard to focus on anything when you have to fight just to have room to work.
You’re not alone.
Most people think that their organizing troubles are evidence of some major character flaw. Nope. Not even close.
There’s nothing wrong with you.
Honestly, disorganization isn’t a character flaw, it’s a symptom. It just means your space isn’t working in tandem with your unique needs.
You already have some systems to keep your space organized, they’re just not working very well or very consistently. You probably have key areas that get cluttered over and over again.
When things reached a critical point, you purchased office supplies. Maybe you looked to experts in the organizing field for ideas.
Most organizing experts will tell you to follow their system and buy their products. For creative types, this is all backwards. The problem with looking outside of you is that it negates the unique, inherent organization systems you already have around you. Instead of letting them tell you how to do it, it’s time to create truly unique and functional organizing with two of your own innate tools.
What you need are two allies.
It’s the coolest, most amazing part of you — and such a mystery. The reason why other people’s systems don’t work is that they leave out your brain! Instead of slavishly following some genius’ system (yuck!), you can design your own. Wouldn’t you like a system that works in tandem with your amazing brain?
When you’re getting organized, your intuition is a top-notch tool for guiding your decision-making process. Your intuition allows you to create customized organizing systems that work for you — without having to think. Imagine, reaching out your hand and the very thing you need is right there! It’s possible!
A program that restores sanity to your workspace.
Inspired Organizing helps creative people discover your unique, fit-to-you organizing system. When you set up a workspace that supports you, you also find more inspiration to do the work you love.
In this supportive environment, you gain…
- Clarity about how to use your space
- Confidence to trust what you need and create it
- Structure to develop enjoyable systems that work for you
- Flow in your work and workspace, so you move easily between tasks
- Functional space by reclaiming what you have and tweaking it to work better
- New habits that help your space stay clear
The program includes topics like…
- How to arrange your desk so you don’t lose important stuff
- How to create organizing systems that use your strengths
- The best places to store item you don’t use regularly
- How to make the most of a small space
- The fine art of developing a good habit
- Refreshing techniques that can invigorate and inspire you
What you won’t get in this program
You will not be cajoled into doing things you don’t want to. You won’t be shamed or embarrassed. You will never have to adopt systems or strategies you don’t like.
Instead, with my support, you’ll create your own organizing systems from the bottom up. You’ll discover what works best for you based on time-tested principles about how the brain works. You’ll refine the systems you already have. You’ll develop new organizing strategies that are intuitive, easy to use, and maintain themselves.
How it works
Phone calls! Once each week in September and early October, plus a bonus follow-up session. You call in to a conference line to learn new, creative ways of approaching organization. You get structure, support, and gentle encouragement. Also: results. Yep.
Community! You’ll do these calls with a group of women show share the same struggles and determination to solve them. Being part of a group with shared priorities and values is quite motivating.
Inspired Organizing ebook! The Inspired Organizing Home Study comes with this class, so you can read and digest the materials on your own. This way we cover more ground in the live calls.
Inspired Organizing includes:
- Live teleclasses with juicy, content-rich lessons taught by me
- Writing and reflection activities to help you customize the material to fit you
- Between-class assignments
- A private online group to record your progress and receive feedback from me and your classmates
- The 6-week Inspired Organizing Home Study to provide you with supportive reading material between calls
What you can expect
What you get from this class depends on your situation.
- How much organizing have you already done? Some people come into this class having organized a lot and only have a few problem areas. Others are coming with limited systems in place. You are welcome no matter where you are in that spectrum.
- How much free time do you have? You may have a life that’s fairly well-balanced so completing the assignments will be simple. Or you may have lots going on and are juggling to stay on top.
No matter where you fall in the above categories, you can expect to have a clearer work surface and more functional systems for your space.
However, because of these factors, the results you get will vary. This is normal. In this class, you’ll learn new skills that you can take with you and use well beyond the class. We focus on celebrating progress, not perfection.
Because organizing is much easier once you’ve purged some residual clutter, I recommend taking For Haven’s Sake or a seasonal clutter-clearing class before attending Inspired Organizing. If you have any questions about this or think you might be an exception, feel free to contact me.
Two requested commitments:
Commitment 1: Attend every class. To get the best results, being there makes all the difference. There are 5 in total. Because it’s a live class, there are no make-up recordings provided.
- Tuesday, September 11; 9-10:30am Pacific (your time)
- Tuesday, September 18; 9-10:30am Pacific (your time)
- Tuesday, September 25; 9-10:30am Pacific (your time)
- Tuesday, October 2; 9-10:30am Pacific (your time)
- Follow up call: Tuesday, October 23; 9-10am Pacific (your time)
Commitment 2: Complete assignments. You’ll be asked to do 2-4 additional hours of organizing during the week, outside of class. You can do this time all at once, or you can spread the time out over the week. When you do it is up to you.
You can pay the official price: $189
Or you can join the Creative Haven — my online community — and take this class for the price of one month’s membership — $68/month — which comes with oodles of additional support.
Is it time?
Only you know if you’re ready to make a change.
If you are ready to feel focused and inspired at work – and you’re ready to get momentum in your business that feels both spacious and grounded, sign up today!
Are you ready for a space that works and a clearer, more productive you?
Sign up today!
Option 1: One-time payment of $189
After you sign up, look for a confirmation email from me with all the juicy details!
Option 2: Join the Creative Haven for $68 — which includes Raking Leaves: The Autumn Declutter Class and oodles of additional support.