How to Organize Anything – An ebook for your cluttered, creative space
You’re not alone in your struggle.
You’ve got clutter. Random papers and unwanted stuff shows up on your desk and you don’t know what to do with it. Your space never gets clear. Frustrating.
You feel cramped. You’ve been making do with your workspace for a while. It’s not awful, it’s just not welcoming. You don’t feel good in it. It feels like you’re being squeezed out.
Nothing seems to work for long. Even the best organizing ideas and tools you’ve tried don’t seem to last.
Your “fixes” don’t stick
When your fixes fall apart, to make yourself feel better you try to ignore it (“It’s fine.”) and rationalize it (“It’s not that bad.”). You’ll get to it eventually.
If you’re honest with yourself, you know your space isn’t supporting you. You can’t do the work you love when you can’t find what you need.
One way to make organizing easier
Without question, you’ve been doing the best you can.
Einstein said that no problem can be solved at the same level of awareness that created it. When you encounter organizing problems and functionality issues in your workspace, it’s normal to go right into problem solving. Unfortunately, if you’ve tried to organize different aspects of your workspace and failed, this means that there hasn’t been enough awareness to make useful, lasting solutions.
Three specific, creative strategies for organizing your workspace joyfully
Three things will take your problem solving to a deeper, more lasting level:
Space for your emotions: if you’ve felt frustrated or stymied by an organizing problem for a long time, acknowledging your emotions can help create relief that simple problem solving does not.
Release from limiting beliefs: Creative people underestimate how powerfully destructive self-judgment is. When it’s unconscious, self-judgment controls you and prevents organizing progress. When you observe it with compassionate curiosity, tension eases and new ideas flow again.
Reconnection to your creativity: If you integrate joyful, playful creativity into your solutions, your organizing efforts succeed with flying colors. Otherwise, problem-solving your organizing is a dry and lifeless process.
I’ve been there
When I started down my own bumpy path to organization, I went my own way. I started asking myself a series of encouraging, kindly questions that helped me find creative solutions to embarrassing, persistent organizing issues…
Just how embarrassing? I was paying bills late, not arriving to appointments on time, forgetting to do promised work, and forgetting important dates. Fun times. Yet the compassionate questions I developed made all the difference — using them, I started seeing changes in areas that had been stuck for years.
I decided to compile them so you can get the same relief without guilt or shame.
There’s nothing wrong with you. Just use your creativity.
How to Organize Anything: An ebook for cluttered, creative souls
How to Organize Anything helps you tap into your own creativity to create effective, new organizing solutions that fit you like cozy, well-loved slippers.
How to Organize Anything is an ebook (PDF) that you download to your computer. In it are worksheets you print out and use on any organizing issue you want to improve.
I created How to Organize Anything because past participants in my classes practically begged me to make it available to others. That’s how helpful it’s been to them.
How you benefit from using it
When you complete the 11-step process in How to Organize Anything, you gain:
- Clarity about your most difficult, persistent organizing issues
- Excitement and motivation to solve them
- Relief from negative emotions and self-judgment attached to past “failures”
- Confidence that you can be the organized person you’ve always wanted to be
- Momentum on long-avoided projects
- A clear, welcoming workspace you enjoy being in
- Results that last and last and last
How to Organize Anything helps you with any issue
You can use it for any organizing issue. Get new ideas for how to resolve organizing problems like:
- Cluttered areas with papers that have no home
- Email overwhelm
- Losing or forgetting your passwords
- Staying on top of your bills and financial records
- Putting things where you can see them without crowding your space
- Sharing your space with others
- Too-full closets, cabinets, and containers
You can use it for any issue you want to remedy in your workspace. Seriously — anything. The process just works. It’s worked for me and hundreds of my past clients.
Here’s what is included in How to Organize Anything
- An introduction to the 11-step NICER Process that helps you organize anything
- An explanation of the 11 steps and how they work
- A worksheet that applies these steps so you discover unique, effective, and creative solutions to your organizing issues
- 3 sample worksheets based on real organizing problems I encountered — and how I solved them
- A 4-step worksheet that helps you evaluate and tweak your solutions
- Bonus: A free 90-minute Organize Anything class* in which you complete your workbook with me in real time — as many times as you like! Offered 6 times per year.
- Premium: 6 MP3 audio files that walk you through the NICER Process step-by-step
Who benefits most from How to Organize Anything
How to Organize Anything is perfect for anyone who has a home office, who runs their own business, who has a creative streak but loathes tedium. If any of those describe you, you’ll love how engaging this process is, how gentle it is to your spirit, and how effective it is at getting the organizing results you’ve always wanted.
Who shouldn’t use How to Organize Anything
If you haven’t completed The Wish Kit (the core workbook at Inspired Home Office), I suggest you start there. Without completing The Wish Kit first, your organizing efforts won’t be as focused or as enjoyable. I don’t want you to waste your precious energy, time, or treasure.
If you’re strictly looking for organizing tips, don’t purchase How to Organize Anything. You can Google “organizing tips” and find hundreds of thousands of them for free. This workbook is for all the creative people who’ve *tried* using generic tips and found them lacking for a variety of reasons. How to Organize Anything helps you discover your own ideas and solutions — and the motivation to implement them — in a way generic tips can’t.
How this ebook is different from every other organizing resource you already own
You probably already *own* a bunch of organizing books and tools. Here are 5 things that make How to Organize Anything different:
- Hope. The book’s basic premise is that organizing is a creative process and only you can know what works for you (not some “expert”).
- Compassion. It’s written by someone who has ADD, who has struggled with clutter all her adult life — and who found lasting solutions. The author isn’t a know-it-all; I’m compassionate and encouraging with I’ve-been-there-too experiences.
- Creativity. Instead of tips, How to Organize Anything is full of writing exercises that help you discern what works for you so you can your organizing problems yourself — which is more empowering than passively reading organizing instructions.
- Actual support. Purchasing this ebook gives you access to six 2-hour classes* per year with me that walk you through the 11-step process described in the ebook. In other words, you get support and accountability. At no extra cost. What other organizing author out there gives you no-cost classes to help you use the material?
- A guarantee. If you use this workbook in its entirely, and it doesn’t work for you, you get your money back.
These five things aren’t just a good value — they will actually help you get organized.
$41 — Core Version: ebook + unlimited Organize Anything classes*
$48 — Premium Version: ebook + 6 audio recordings + unlimited Organize Anything classes*
How to Organize Anything — Free class!
Join me on Friday, March 1, 2013 at 11:30-1pm Pacific – free to anyone who owns or purchases the Wish Kit! Send me an email to sign up!
Risk-free purchase: If you use How to Organize Anything in its entirety and aren’t completely satisfied with the results you get, I’ll refund your purchase. I’ll also ask for your feedback on how to improve it, but otherwise no questions asked. I want you to get the support you need.
Are you ready to have fun getting organized — and get lasting results?
Purchase How to Organize Anything today and start down the path of creating organizing solutions that fit you, body and soul.
Once you complete the payment process, you’ll be immediately directed to a page where you download the How to Organize Anything ebook PDF.
For $68/month, you can get How to Organize Anything — plus other ebooks and classes to support you in clearing and organizing, plus a monthly Q&A session with me to ask anything you want, plus the support of a vibrant online community, and LOT more…