Creative spirits and entrepreneurs
Do these issues sound familiar?
- Cluttered messes: As you zip from one activity to the next, you leave a stream of detritus in your wake.
- Overwhelm: You have so many ideas you want to pursue, but your calendar is already full.
- Struggle for balance: Urgent stuff always seem to come along right when you need a break the most.
- Running out of energy: You get distracted by the next exciting thing before you finish the last.
If they do, you’re not alone
Creative people are often at the mercy of their own creativity.
On one hand, you can generate ideas like crazy (some people can’t!) which is a huge asset. You enjoy this process and the fun and varied projects it brings into your life.
On the other hand, it’s frustrating. There’s so much you could do, but time does not bend to your will because you end up struggling with clutter and overwhelm. You don’t have enough time to work on or complete what you think up.
The worst part
Your creativity can turn against you.
You start thinking there must be something wrong with you that it’s so cluttered, so overwhelming, so unmanageable. Your creative mind begins to focus on your doubts and fears.
If only there were a place you could touch base for a supportive reality check
There’s nothing wrong with you. You crave balance in your life and business. You want balance between striving and resting. Between work and life.
Can you change the world on an empty heart?
Without balance comes depletion. To essential ingredients fill up you heart and create the focus you’re craving.
Community holds a space for your dreams to grow. Community helps you feel normal and less isolated. There’s relief. There’s acceptance.
Most of all, a group of people with dreams and goals makes your progress easier. Like flying geese, you draft on one others’ momentum.
Consistency is a gentle returning to what’s important to you. It’s a tender practice of choosing to return again and again to what matters.
Too much consistency is boring, but just enough of it holds you and creates flow. Like the solid walls of a canyon keeps the river moving forward, consistency supports the creative heart.
Experience the support of community and consistency together.
A community for inspired momentum for vibrant, insightful, creative women
In The Creative Haven, you experience…
- Hope — Be surrounded by people who believe that you can do this
- Support — Feel encouraged to clear out the clutter and bring your important ideas to life
- Intention — Bring purpose even to your tedious tasks
- Encouragement — Celebrate the wins in your business – big and small
- Ideas — Get unstuck and noodle aloud with supportive allies
The Creative Haven gives you
- Support for your projects
- Support for clearing and maintaining your space
- Inspiration and ideas
- Lots of helpful goodies
What’s included in the Creative Haven
A typical month looks like this:
Last Wednesday of the month – 9am Pacific/12pm Eastern
Top o’ the Month: Spend an hour with Jen discerning your spiritual intention and your goals for the month.
Every Tuesday – all day
ToDOsday: Check in with your day’s to-do list on our Facebook group (optional)
Every Wednesday – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
Office Spa Day: Inspiring 2-hour call to support workspace clearing
or WorkParty: Motivating 2-hour call to move important projects forward
First Friday – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
Financial Friday: Give your financial documents some extra TLC for 2 hours
Monthly (give or take)
Wake Up WorkParty: Get an early start on your projects
Owl WorkParty: Work on your projects, just later on in the day
Open Q&A with Jen: Ask me anything, plus get and share ideas with the community
Guest speakers: Lots of topics and time for Q&A
At least 20 hours of real time support for things that matter to you!
The Creative Haven also includes
In addition to the live calls, you also get
- The Wish Kit: My #1 most important ebook for creating a plan for your workspace (value $40)
- How to Organize Anything: My #2 most important ebook for organizing your workspace and trouble-shooting systems issues (value $41)
- Support videos, MP3s and worksheets: A library of resources to keep your workspace clear and your projects moving forward
- Exclusive pricing: Save 25% or more on almost all of my ebooks and classes using a special Creative Haven code
Creative Haven members are…
- Women from all over North America and the world (sorry, guys — we still love you)
- Visionaries with “shiny object syndrome”
- Seekers: wise, sincere, humorous, knowledgeable
- People who enjoy learning and appreciate help getting where they’re going
“The Creative haven is like a sisterhood.”
~ A current member
What you can expect from being a Creative Haven member
- Progress. Feel like you’re getting somewhere. The calls, community and support resources help you reserve time to work on important stuff you’re likely to put off or lose track of — and generate the motivation to complete it.
- Support. Bring all of you — your organizing struggles, your work projects, your relationship with time, your questions, your dreams. You will be met with compassion, encouragement, and smarts.
- Fun with a purpose. The community is a breath of fresh air. You get your projects and workspace back on track — and actually enjoy it!
- Amazing peers. I can’t say enough good things about the vibrant, insightful, creative, wise women who are a part of this group. Their participation benefits everyone else in The Creative Haven community, including me.
I am in the Creative Haven program, and it is BEYOND AWESOME. Much productivity happens! Working with Jen has revolutionized my space & the way I work. @AmnaAhmad
Frequently asked questions
Q. What if I can’t attend all the live calls?
A. All the live calls I teach are recorded and posted for download usually within 1 business day for you to listen to and enjoy. But the calls are only one portion of the community. There’s also our private Facebook forum, videos, audios and worksheets you can use to get focused — not available anywhere else.
Q. What times and days are the live calls held?
A. As a rule, they take place during the work day and usually start at 10am Pacific. The most common call time is on Wednesdays at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern. The calls that the Peer Leaders do are scheduled at their discretion: mostly weekdays and an occasional Saturday here and there. We’re going for variety so that people all over the world can (and do!) participate.
Q. What if I’m not on Facebook?
A. No worries! Facebook is only one of several ways to connect with me and your Creative Haven buddies. However, if you’re curious about this online component of the community, feel free to join us there!
Q. How do I access the videos and other resources?
A. Once you become a member, you gain access to a private website that includes a Goodies Page. All the resources, recordings, and worksheets can be found there. That’s also where you download your copies of The Wish Kit and How to Organize Anything.
Q. What is the new curriculum about?
A. It includes all the tools and topics that you, as a creative person, need to get organized. It isn’t offered anywhere else (yet) and is available only to Creative Haven members. The topics are released on a monthly basis. We focus on them as a group and I include a Q&A call on the topic of the month. Community is a great way to learn new skills because the concepts stick with you when your peers are assimilating the same information together.
Q. Will I fit in?
A. Creative Haven members do all kinds of interesting work. They are writers, landscape designers, coaches, artists, web designers and aspiring entrepreneurs. Most are between age 25 and 65 — and there are a lot of old souls. You’ll fit right in!
|Top o’ the Month call||$125|
|WorkParty call with Jen||$125|
|Peer-led calls (3-6 per month)||$360|
|Videos, MP3s and worksheets||$750|
|Wish Kit book||$40|
|How to Organize Anything book||$41|
| Actual price
Check your intuition.
Are you ready? Do you want to keep your workspace workable, get regular support, and keep your projects in flow in the company of fun, wise peers?
Are you ready for inspired momentum?
Sign up today!
Your payment will recur monthly on the same date and you may cancel your membership to The Creative Haven at any time.
Membership registration in 3 steps:
1. Activate your membership: Select “Return to Inspired Home Office” on the PayPal page after completing the payment process. Your membership will be activated instantly, and you have 24 hours to choose your username and password.
2. Check your email: You’ll also get an email with instructions on how to register your username and password, just in case you missed the instructions after checkout. That email will be sent to your PayPal email address.
3. Login and join us! Once you’ve completed checkout and registered a username and password, you’ll be able to login here: http://inspiredhomeoffice.com/community
Get inspired momentum today!