Is this you?
- You can’t focus. Sometimes you can’t complete things without getting distracted by less important stuff.
- You’ve got a “pile management system”. You mostly know where to look to find the things you need, but they still get lost sometimes.
- Your office repels you. You often take refuge in other parts of the house just so you can get some work done.
- You feel embarrassed. You sometimes run late and or don’t follow through the way you’d planned, and you’re embarrassed about how that looks to others.
- You feel physically uncomfortable. You feel cramped. There’s not enough room to spread out.
- You’ve tried and ‘failed’. The efforts you’ve made in the past haven’t lasted and leave you feeling defeated and reluctant to try again.
If you see yourself here, you’re not alone. Welcome. I see you.
Does this describe your work?
- Creative expression like writing, art, web site design, interior (re)design, hand-crafting, and other work that springs from a creative spirit.
- Meaningful service like counseling, healing, therapy, coaching, consulting, translating, financial advising, and work that helps others.
- Located in (or near) your home.
Do you value…
- Humor: You appreciate life’s ironies and are on the path to making a light-hearted truce with your so-called shortcomings.
- Self-care: Even if you don’t find the time, you like think it’s important to nourish the body, mind, and spirit.
- Learning: You’re willing to explore options and are open to trying new things.
- Service: You want to offer services and products that improve people’s lives and make the world a better place.
If these sound like you, I invite you to…